Couponing 101: Save Money on Gluten Free Products
We have been buying gluten free products for years now and while the prices are higher than conventional foods, saving money on gluten free items can certainly be done.
Ways to Save Money while Shopping Gluten Free
1. Shop Amazon.com: Hands down my favorite place to purchase gluten-free and allergy-free products. Because of Amazon's awesome price drops and discounts, you can buy in bulk and save money at the same time.
2. Visit Manufacturer Websites: Visit the company website directly to print coupons, sign up for money saving newsletters or buy directly. Right now on BobsRedMill.com, you can save up to 20% on many gluten free items.
3. Call the Manufacturer Directly: Just like you would with conventional products, call the company directly and ask for coupons or discounts. Many will be happy to send them to you.
4. Check Big Box Stores: Most larger stores are dishing out gluten free products left and right at discount prices. You'll also find mainstream brands like Betty Crocker coming out with new gluten free products at a fraction of the cost...and guess what? Betty Crocker does coupons too!
5. Purchase Coupons Online: Using a clipping service can land you the best deals. This is because coupons are regional and it's likely the coupons you are looking for came out somewhere in the United States, a clipping service is a great way to find them.
While shopping gluten free isn't the easiest thing in the world, there really are many different ways to save on these products. Like I said earlier, we have been buying many gluten free items as well as allergy free. It does take some effort but you can cut costs on these products as well, leaving your family healthy and your bank account full!