Frugal Christmas Gifts Day 4: DIY Magnetic Boards
Welcome to Day 4 of our Frugal Christmas Gifts Diamond Giveaway! There is still time to enter, check out this post, learn how and enter to win an $1100 diamond from Gold Buyers Express. Now, this is a super cute idea, perfect for any teen...or adult too! Read below and find out how to make a decorative magnetic board from Jamie:
I saw these magnetic boards on Pinterest (my newest addiction). They were really easy to make. If you have an old picture frame and about 1/4 yard of fabric then you are on your way to make a very cute, easy, useful Christmas gift.
*1/4 piece of fabric
*Picture frame...any size desired....8X10 is best
*Magnetic metal....I used a sheet of galvanized steel
*Hot glue gun
1. Prepare frame, you can paint it if needed.
2. Take the back off the frame and use backing as pattern to cut out metal.
3. Cut fabric about an inch larger than backing.
4. Spray metal with adhesive spray and cover with fabric. Glue fabric down in back for a tidy look.
5. Place fabric covered metal sheet back in frame and push down fasteners.
6. Hot glue magnets to make-up, nail polish, or anything you want to organize.
If you like this post, be sure to comment below. The frugal gift idea with the most comments will win an $1100 diamond from Gold Buyers Express!