30 Days of EXTREME Reality Couponing: 5 Ways to Find Manufacturer Coupons
Welcome to 30 Days of Extreme Reality Couponing! Be sure to follow along with our tips on our Couponing 101 page. And, please spread the word and tell your friends about this series so they can also save 50-80% on their grocery bills!
One key to saving money is finding the coupons for the products you actually purchase. Today, I'm going to share with you 5 ways to locate manufacturer coupons and to make it even better, I'm going to share 5 more ways tomorrow.
1. The Newspaper: If you live in Oklahoma, I would suggest you pick up The Oklahoman (the OKC paper) which typically has more coupons than the other newspapers. Coupons are regional so even though your local paper may not have great coupons another city paper may be packed with great deals. In order to find out what coupons will be in your newspaper, visit SundayCouponPreview.com each week.
2. Visit Manufacturer Websites: Go right to the source. If you're all about Arm & Hammer detergent then check out ArmandHammer.com for coupons. Sign up for their newsletter and print coupons right from their website. You can do this for almost any major brands. Think outside the box on this one too and visit produce and meat websites like GoldnPlump.com!
3. Printable Coupons: Visit printable coupon websites such as Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, Redplum.com and SuperTarget.com. Each will land you great coupons. Be sure to print the ones you like right away as most do have print limits and check back, new coupons are posted each month.
4. Use the Coupon Database: Did you know we have our own Coupon Database? You can search it for any coupon you'd like and if there is one available the database will let you know where to print it or what newspaper it came out in.
5. Pick up Magazines: You know those $5 magazine subscriptions we're always talking about on here? Well, it's not only for the content of the magazine but the coupons as well. Many magazines have coupons in them so be sure to keep an eye out for FREE subscriptions or cheap subscriptions. Of course, All You , is the couponer's favorite. Pick it up at Walmart or subscribe to All You .
Where do you find coupons for the products you purchase? Let us know the most creative spot you've found a coupon!
Want the latest coupons? Be sure to check out Coupons.com for new coupons & big savings!