Rhea Lana's BA Consignment Sale 4/7 - 4/13
Have you heard about the Rhea Lana's children's consignment sale? It's an amazing way to buy children's clothing and items in a boutique-style environment.
Rhea Lana's is the one-stop-shopping-spot for moms, grandmoms, and moms-to-be for the best bargains on new and gently-used children's merchandise. The Broken Arrow sale starts April 7th and is located at 121st and Elm Place just south of Walmart.
If you are a mom-to-be, you get to shop before the sale opens to the public. The "Moms to Be" shopping event is from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 6th. Click here to get your "Moms to Be" shopping pass which is required.
The sale opens to the public on Sunday, April 7th. Here's the full schedule and special days:
- Sunday, April 7, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 8, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 9, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 10, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 11, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Many items are 25% off today!
- Friday, April 12, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Many items half price!
- Saturday, April 13, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Many items half price!
This post is sponsored by Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment Event.