Pumpkin Patches in the 918
Fall is in the air and it's time to hit up the pumpkin patch with the kids! We have a list of all the best pumpkin patches in the area. Most of these pumpkin patches have more than just gourds! Enjoy mazes, facepainting, pony rides and other family fun activities. Admission prices vary.
- 171st & Mingo in Tulsa
- October 1-31st
- Monday- Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m
- 81st Street and Mingo Road
- September 25- October 31
- Monday- Thursday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday 9 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 39232 231st St. South, Porter
- Every Weekend in October
- Saturdays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sundays 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thur & Fri of Fall Break 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pleasant Valley Farms
- 22350 W. 71st St. South, Sand Springs
- 9 a.m. to dark daily
- Call 248-5647 for directions
- 13800 E. 106th St. North
- September 29- October 31
- Sunday to Friday Noon to dusk
- Saturday 9 a.m. to dusk
- Walk through the field of pumpkins and mazes.
- 400 W. New Orleans St., Broken Arrow
- October 9-31
- Monday- Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 12:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 3400 W. Fern Mountain Road in Muskogee
- September 30- October 29
- Friday & Saturday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hwy 412 & 177th W. Avenue Exit (at Big Blast Fireworks site, next to Mock Brothers)
- Open daily in October
- Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m to 7 p.m.
- Sunday 12 Noon to 7 p.m.
Do you know of a pumpkin patch that we've missed? Let us know if the comments below and we'll add it to the list!