As we approach the holidays, saving money right now becomes key for most of us. The good news is, it is easy to save cash quickly with just a few basic steps. I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you today please feel free to add your own!
5 Easy Ways to Save Money Fast
- Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half: This one is easy, simply shop around what is on sale and use printable coupons to help cut the price even further. Those two steps can save you up to 80% on your grocery bill which means instant savings in your pocketbook.
- Earn Gift Cards, Rewards & Samples: Participating in offers could land you plenty of free gift cards, samples and rewards you could use towards this busy shopping season. Use legit websites such as MySavings.com to find the best and most current free reward and sample offers.
- Start Selling: Now is the time to purge! Go through your home and find items you could sell online or in Facebook groups. Selling on Facebook is super hot right now and you can easily tap into that plus make extra cash for yourself.
- Earn Amazon Giftcards: If you haven’t signed up for Swagbucks, you need to, this one has been around for the long haul and they make it super easy to earn free gift cards to Amazon. In fact, this is one of the best ways I save money and shop during the Christmas season.
- Reset Your Budget: Think about how you shop over the holiday season, maybe it’s time to change up the family gifting to “only buy for the kids” or a $25 limit on each person. Think outside of the box, for our family, we bring one gift card and do an exchange. It’s fun and it keeps us from overspending.
These are just a few easy things you can do right now to save cash. I do believe keeping balance is also key, sometimes it is easy to go overboard on our kids or our spouses. Nice things are great but so is quality time and beautiful memories.