Before you head out the door or fire up the computer to start shopping, be sure to check out the following strategies. These are my favorite as I have been an avid Black Friday shopper for the past 10 years!
Top 5 Black Friday Shopping Strategies:
1. Discounted Gift Cards: I’ve said this before but you don’t know until you try it. Visit GiftCardGranny.com right now and buy gift cards to use on Black Friday, Cyber Monday or any of the days in between. You can purchase conventional gift cards and online cards at a fraction of the cost and you can still add on your deals and coupons at checkout too!
2. Shop NOW: Many (if not all) of the Black Friday deals are live online right now. Many of these deals online are better than the Cyber Monday deals so, get to shopping! Quite honestly, there’s no reason to leave the house.
3. Stalk Amazon: Right now, there are amazing deals happening and they will continue to happen through Christmas. Be a stalker on Amazon.com, prices change all the time! My big tip, load what you want into your shopping cart and check back often to see if the price has dropped. Check out as soon as you see a drop because they don’t last long!
4. Search for Coupons: If you’re shopping in store, ask if there are any available, look through local coupon books, sign up for newsletters, etc. If you’re shopping online, use a discounted gift card as mentioned above AND (not or) search RetailMeNot.com and other similar sites for coupon codes.
5. Shop Local: Visit your local, small businesses and shop there too. Most are offering discounts and those of us with small businesses appreciate your business.
Enjoy Thanksgiving, no deal is worth missing time with your family. But, when you do have the time to go shopping, shop smart!